- This device removes and unlocks the Apple Mac (2010 – 2017) EFI BIOS passwords in around 15 seconds (new version)
- The purpose of this device is to help people who doesn’t have soldering skills, wants to unlock their device without dismantling the logic board or soldering the EFI BIOS chip.
- It supports all type of Macs including MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, MacBook and Mac Pro.
- The process is as simple as connecting the flex cable to the connector or SOIC8 cable to the EFI chip and turn on the unlocker and everything is done automatically.
- The conventional password removing technique by soldering is difficult and time consuming even for the experts, but with this device, it’s easy, quick and hassle free.
- The device works with 2x AA batteries and it comes with the SOIC8 clip and the flexible SPI cable with three ends which supports 2010 – 2017 models
- This can be used multiple times
- There are no needs for checking the power state such as connecting the magsafe adapter and / or the internal battery to start the unlocking
- There are no messing with the confusing GPIO cable or wrong pin connection, just plug and play.
- More features will be added to this device and the SPI flex cable so you will be future proof in case of new updates.
- Documentation and instructions will be provided.
- Most payment methods accepted including Paypal, Bitcoin and Altcoins.
- It will be sent same or next working day with a shipment tracking number.
- Please order now while the stocks are limited.
The package includes:
1x Unlocker device (EFI BIOS Master)
1x SOIC8 clip
1x SPI flex cable
1x User Manual (PDF)